We don't say bail by phone just to make our phone ring! We mean it! Keep reading for details (702) 825-2245
General Preapproval Requirements:
Are you or the defendant working or established at your residence?
Can you pay all or a good portion of the 15% premium now with a debit or credit card by phone?
Can you pay the premium soon after the bail bond is posted if we ok an easy, no interest payment plan?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, you are preapproved!!! It really is that simple! Please press here to call us now (702) 825-2245.
A Hope Bail Bonds
800 South Casino Center Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Specific Requirements for Phone Bail Preapproval:
- Defendant has established residency in the Greater Las Vegas area for more than 1 year or is a Nevada homeowner.
- Cosigner or defendant prepays 15% premium and filing fees with a credit card or money transfer in advance.
- Cosigner agrees to do a phone application and then physically sign paperwork in our office within 48 hours of the defendant's release.
- Defendant is employed full time, active duty military, receiving full retirement benefits from social security or pension, or is a full-time student.
- Cosigner has established residency in the Greater Las Vegas area for more than 1 year or is a Nevada homeowner.
- Cosigner is employed full time, active duty military, receiving full retirement benefits from social security or pension, or is a full-time student.
- In many cases a combination (of some and not all) of the above items will be sufficient for phone bail. Also note that satisfaction of these requirements will not necessarily guarantee phone bail approval. Management reserves all rights. Phone bail criteria on bench warrants or large bail amounts is more strict in some instances.
- Call us now at 702-825-2245. You'll get a live agent right NOW who will answer the phone and assist you.